Conservatories: Conservatory Supply & Installation Service
DJL Glazing Ltd have provided many south coast homes with their dream conservatory
We provide a professional supply and installation service for all types of conservatories from our Southampton, Hampshire base. On this page you can learn more about the types and styles of conservatory we can provide for you.
There are a few different styles of conservatory you can go for:
- Victorian Conservatory – Ridged roof and round shape
- Edwardian Conservatory – Ridged roof and rectangular shape
- Modern Conservatory – Custom designed for your needs & requirements
- Lean to Conservatory – Also known as a sun room, one of the simplest designs available
- Orangery – Featuring parapet walling and solid corner structures
- L, P, T or U Shaped Conservatories – A way to maximise the space available outside your home
How Much Will a New Conservatory Cost?
This is a question we get asked many times. There is no simple answer as the cost is entirely dependent on your property and requirements for your conservatory. What we do is offer you our advice and experience for free. We will not subject you to any pressure sales techniques and are happy for you to speak with a number of companies to see for yourself our difference. We are confident in ourselves, our products and most importantly our pricing; by cutting out middlemen and obscene profit margin mark-ups we know we offer exceptional value for money.
Should I Purchase Cheap uPVC Double Glazing for My Conservatory
One of the ways companies reduce the cost of a conservatory is by using inferior glazing or framing to create it. Our recommendation would be to avoid booking a conservatory build based on initial pricing only. Many of the cheapest uPVC window systems may only meet the minimum UK standards, or in some instances not even meet these legal minimums! Some inferior glazing units can actually be broken in to in under a minute, with nothing more than a screwdriver! We have also been called in to rectify issues with framing that has warped or isn’t structurally sound enough to support the weight of the conservatory glass.